Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Signature Style Wrap Up - Style Evolution

We've reached the end of the Signature Style Project!  I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have :)  If you'd like to brush up on the series, you can find the links to all of the posts below:

Source



Your signature style should grow and change with you.  Periodically revisit the signature style preferences you identified in this post .  Do they still appeal?  Have you discovered a new love that you'd like to incorporate into your signature style?  If so, try adding it in to your wardrobe for a week.

Creating a signature look does not mean you are locked into it forever.  As you evolve, your style should evolve with you.  Above all, be yourself and have fun with it!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

    4 comments:

    1. Loved this series! What a great idea!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks :) I had a lot of fun with it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. pinterest invite pretty please keandraLS@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. All set, hon! You should get one from me shortly ;)

        Delete

    Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...