As I discussed in a previous post, while I love to dabble in many decades of vintage clothing, I want to take the time this year to create a more cohesive look that is all my own, so I'm starting the Signature Style Project. Below is an outline of what I have planned. I hope you will follow along in discovering what makes you unique and share your own signature styles with me!
- Information Gathering - Using pinboards and journals to discover a theme in your style preferences.
- Signature Women - Women who have distinct signature styles and how to apply their techniques to your own style.
- Incorporating your passions - Listing the things you love and how they influence your style.
- Lets go on a Shopping Safari! - Snapping pictures of items and outfit ideas you love
- The closet clean out - Deciding what items in your closet fit your signature style, what has to go and what needs to be added.
- Accessorize - Working signature accessories into your wardrobe
- Try it on for size - A week of signature style
- Review - Tweaking your signature style and allowing it to evolve with you.
Let me know if you'd like to see anything else added to the project. I can't wait to get started!
Hugs and Smooches,