Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Signature Style Project - Join in the fun!

I hope you're all having fun so far with The Signature Style Project (I know I am!)  If you'd like to join in the fun and blog about your own signature style discovery along with me, feel free to use the badge below on your site!

Just download the picture and then add it to your blog along with this link back to the original Signature Style Post.


..and keep an eye out for the next post in the series, Incorporating Your Passions, where we'll list the things you love an learn how to incorporate them into your style!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...