Thursday, December 6, 2012

Outfit Post - Monochrome


I love color (mostly red, as I'm sure you've guessed by now) but all colors are wonderful. 

I love to mix and match, pair them in different unexpected combinations...but after a while, I find myself using the same color combos over and over again.  When that happens, it's time to "cleanse my palette" with some good old neutrals. 

After a day or so of not worrying about color pairing, new combinations suddenly become clear to me again.  I'm looking forward to spending the weekend gathering color ideas to see what fun pairs I can come up with next!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

2 comments:

  1. I adore wearing colour, too, but have found myself in that cycle of rehashing the same couple (or few) combos over and over again in a short span of time before, too. Like yourself, I usually find that reverting to black and neutrals for a little, as well as playing around with different colour combos in my crafting, quickly breathes new life - and palettes - into my colour choices.

    You look wonderful here! Love that whimsical necklace, and really must say what incredibly beautiful eyes you have.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...