Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Why I watched the Victorias Secret Fashion Show..A Confession..

Ok.  I admit it.  I watched the Victorias Secret fashion show last night on TV.  But I had good reason!

First of all, they really are the modern day equivalent of a pin up girl, and we all know what a big fan I am of that genre.  In a world of often skinny, underfed looking models, these gals are at least sporting some curves.

Secondly, the music.  There really are some great performances!  I am surprised to confess to you all that I was actually more than slightly impressed with Justin Bieber.  My eldest daughter (who is a "Belieber") was allowed to stay up to watch him sing and I was pleasantly surprised to note that he did not lip synch and sang his first song with only the aid of a guitar.  Pretty neat.

Lastly, I LOVE the showmanship that Victorias Secret displays year after year.  It's hard to imagine "couture" lingerie, but they manage to put together some impressive outfits with fabulous themes like "Calendar Girls" and the circus.

I leave you with a few of my favorite images from last evenings show.

Credit
Credit
Credit
Credit
Credit
 Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...