- To begin, I used a small eyeshadow brush and the black shade from this Chanel eyeshadow quad in "Smoky Eyes" to draw an outline of the shape on my lid, lining across the crease, winging up on the corners to almost the corner of my brows and then back down to the outer corner of my eye.
- After I had the outline perfect, I used the same brush to fill in the outline and cover the top lid. I used the remaining shadow on the brush to gently underline the bottom lid as well.
- Using the lightest shade, I then chose a slightly larger shadow brush and dusted it on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes.
- Next, I used my new Maybelline Eyeliner in black and drew a fine line close to my eyelashes on the top lid.
- I followed this step with two coats of Maybelline Lash Extension Mascara and my eyes were done!
This was a fun discovery process for me (as I mentioned before, I typically do red lips and mascara). I would probably try it again for an evening out with The Man, but I don't see making this my standard signature look. I wear contacts and at any given point during the day, you can find me rubbing my eyes like a sleepy toddler, which I would imagine would take this look from 60's kitten to football player pretty quickly ;)
If you try it out for yourself, I'd love to see your end results! Head on over to my facebook page and share your pics on my wall!
Hugs and Smooches,