Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Outfit Post - The Exception



























I'm making an exception to my "no outfit posts in above 80 degree weather" rule because I'm not wearing a dress today and that all by itself is an exception ;)  In general, I wear pants maybe once or twice a month (unless I'm working in the yard).  I don't find them particularly comfortable, but if I can find them in fun colors or styles, I'll wear them once in a while.  I just couldn't pass up purple pants :)

Hugs and Smooches,
D

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you're the cutest! One of these days I'll find out your home address and raid your wardrobe...or just be lucky enough to find some similar lovely thrifted ensembles.... one of the two!

    <3 Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting!
    http://LetsGoThrifting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Jackie ;) If you wait long enough, most of my stuff ends up for sale online anyways, lol.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...