Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Outfit Post - I Never Promised You a Rose Garden



























Today I'm wearing a maxi dress because I didn't want to wear anything "binding".  I'm allergic to gluten, but I'm terrible about sticking to a gluten free diet (I sooooo love a good cupcake..)  Sadly, as tasty as gluten is, it makes me feel achy and bloated.  Sooo I've decided with the warmer weather heading our way, the last thing I want is to feel yucky.  Today I begin a "detox diet".  Wish me luck :)


Hugs and Smooches,
D









1 comment:

  1. I love the entire outfit; black and pink, yummy! We're mostly gluten-free here, too, and regret it when we're not :-#

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...