Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Outfit Post - Tardy!



























I was running SO late this morning.  Of course, my cats refused to be corralled inside the house, my daughter forgot hercello and both of my girls decided to move at a pace that would make a snail look like an olympic runner.  Fortunately, I plan my outfits the evening before, but what to do with my soggy hair??  It just BARELY made it back into a ponytail and I held it all in place with a scarf (that I just noticed this morning goes remarkably well with this dress.  PHEW!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...