Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Outfit Post - Poppies!




























I'm finding one of the perks of doing these outfit posts is that I get a realllyyy good look at what I'm wearing and how it works overall.  I tend to gravitate towards color (like the red in this dress, and the poppies on the cardigan..my favorite flower!)  However, I think now that I can look at this outfit objectively, the shape is probably not the best for me.  As a VERY petite (4'11") curvy gal, it's important to define the waist so I have a shape, and this dress does me no favors!  It's a good lesson in proportions ;)

Hugs and Smooches,
D

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I think it's very pretty on you! Poppies are my favorite flower, too. I would never have thought the necklace and headband were from Forever 21. And love the polka dot wedges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tasha :) I actually love Forever 21 for accessories. Inexpensive and fun! (And since I've started doing these outfit posts, I've noticed that the majority of my footwear comes from Charlotte Russe..might be time for me to invest in some "grown up" shoes that cost over $20, lol.)

      Delete
  2. Another great outfit post. Red is your color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...