Monday, May 21, 2012

..it's an honor just being nominated ;-)

Sooo..My adorable friends at Stitching Purple Blooms and Miss Rosie Beau have both nominated me for a Liebster blog award.  (Muuuah!)

Ok, so the rules for the bestowing of this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you (Thanks!  <3 you!!)
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on to your blog
4. Nominate and pass on the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
5. Let them know the happy tidings by posting on their blog.
Here are five other award-deserving blogs.
Haute Rockabilly Fashionista - The dresses, people...Ooohhhh, the dresses. 
Caught Frenching - The super cute blog of my friend Amber over at French Press Vintage
The Market Darling - Great photography, and I loooooove my new collar from her shop (see today's outfit post here)
A Vintage Spirit - Wonderful, wonderful vintage posts!
Annabellebumps - Annabelle has some really adorable sewing project and outfit posts.

Hugs and Smoooooches!
D

6 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...