Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Getting to Know You - TheEmaE74

This weeks getting to know you feature is with Erica of TheEmaE74 on Etsy.  Her shop features some really adorable holiday themed gift tags, ornaments and felt wall hangings.  Great for gifts!




Welcome to the ConstantlyAlice blog! Tell us a little something about yourself.

My name is Erica Campbell and I live in southern California. I have a 17 year old daughter who will be off at college next year. I own my own business doing childcare. I take care of children out of my home ages 2 months to 4 years old. I love what I do and I love being a mother.


Fall Sign

What made you decide to start your own shop?
I decided that I needed to do something to fill the in-between space when I have nothing to do. It has become such a creative outlet for me and something I come to find so fulfilling and so relaxing. That's when I decided to start crafting and selling my items on etsy.


Owl Pillow (How cute is he??)

What is your favorite thing about being an Etsy seller?
My favorite thing about being an etsy seller is pleasing my customers and making them happy! I love to go the extra mile and do something special for them. I find it a huge honor that they want to purchase my items, so I want to give them my best!


Adorable little bird ornaments
What is your biggest challenge?
The biggest challenge on etsy is  getting your items seen by people and attracting the people who are interested in your items. I am constantly trying to find ways to get my shop and items seen by a wide variety of people.

Recommend 3 of your favorite etsy shops and 3 websites or blogs you can't live without.

My three favorite shops on etsy are:
Three favorite blogs are:
 These shops and blogs inspire me and make me happy!!


Wooden Letter Tags (great for decorating gifts!)

Where do you see your shop in 5 years?
In five years I hope that I have become a successful etsy shop owner and that I have made lots of customers very happy and pleased!!

Head on over and check out Erica's shop at TheEmaE74 on Etsy!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...