Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Holy rainy day, folks!  I think my next blog post might need to be a tutorial on ark building..

For now, I'll let you in on a few of the things that brighten my rainy days :)

Vintage Fashion Library is an excellent resource for vintage patterns and dating vintage clothes.  Plus, it's just fun to look through ;)  (Another excellent resource is Fashion History Costume Treasury.)
Pinned Image
My beloved Pinterest.  If you aren't using it yet, you don't know what you're missing.  It is totally addictive, and there are quite frequently funny little posts like the one above that make me chuckle.
Michael Miller Citron Gray Bicycles Citron
I love this fabric from Fabric.com.  I haven't quite decided what I would use it for yet..perhaps a skirt?  Maybe a cute blouse?
Ravelry is amazing, whether you are a beginning knitter or an old pro.  There are thousands and thousands of patterns to choose from!
Good Morrow Sir
Odosketch..would you believe this sketch was done on a computer?  So fun for doodles!
Evernote..like virtual post-its.  I would forget half of my life without it!
vjunkies on ebay
Lilli Ann *sigh*.  I don't think I've ever met a Lilli Ann piece I didn't like.



The Glamourdaze channel on YouTube.  A must for vintage lovers!

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday...I'm off to find my galoshes ;)

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...