Friday, August 19, 2011

Hooray for progress!

Hallo, friends!

I know what you're thinking..a blog post??  Whaaatt?  I thought she'd dropped off the face of the earth/was eaten by a giant sea monkey/moved to the moon!

The truth is, I suffer from chronic procrastination with a minor case of scatterbrain. 




But I'm putting that all behind me now because..*Insert drumroll*

I have posted items in my shop!

TADA!!

Please feel free to click the link above and go to my site to look around.  Let me know what you think about the layout, photography, items, etc.  I'm grateful for any feedback :)

Then go ahead and share with your friends!  Your cat!  Your Bruncle Charlie (we don't discriminate here, people.)

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...