Saturday, August 27, 2011

ConstantlyAlice is off to Brimfield!

Ever since discovering the Brimfield Market a couple of years ago, I anxiously look forward to it's return each year.  Honestly.  It's Ah-MAY-zing.


That's right..those are all antique vendors.

This year I will be going in September with my wee Mum, my best pal and my sister-in-law (can you imagine a better group of gals to travel with??  No you can't!)  We decided we could not possibly see everything we needed to in just one day, so we are treating ourselves to a stay in a lovely local inn as well.

Stay tuned for some photos of our adventures and finds!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...