Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Book Review - Style Yourself

As someone who prides myself on having a unique sense of style, I often find it frustrating that so many style and fashion books are generic.  Prior to the closing of my beloved Borders (sigh) I would often lurk in the fashion aisle crossing my fingers that someone had come up with a great book that offered useful information and off beat suggestions instead of the typical socialite/reality star look.  Most of the time I would find myself walking away in disappointment.  That is until I discovered Style Yourself.


Image Courtesy of Amazon


Instead of offering the same recycled suggestions, this book asks several different fashion bloggers for their input.  The result is a quirky compilation of original ideas, valuable information on clothing styles and beautiful pictures for inspiration.
Image courtesy of Amazon




Image courtesy of Amazon




It also has the added benefit of listing the blog information for the stylists included in the book,
so you can follow them and get new inspiration daily!

Hugs and Smooches,
D




1 comment:

  1. What a lovely book! Thanks for posting, I am pinning it down to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...