Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All I want for Christmas..

Alright..if I'm being honest, all I REALLY want for Christmas is what I've already got.  Healthy happy kiddos, a wonderful husband who I love to bits and time with family..but if I had to ask for something a little extra, these would be the items on my wish list ;)


Lilli Ann Dress and Coat - Bustown Modern on ebay

 Basically the holy grail of vintage garments..I <3 everything ever made by Lilli Ann and this coat/dress combo is AMAZING.

Balkan Booties - Knit Picks
These booties are a fun knitting project and come as a kit on Knit Picks.  What better way to spend a cozy winter evening than knitting some toasty warm booties by the fire?

Bow 'n Places - ModCloth
I love these shoes...LOVE THEM.  That's all I have to say about that..

Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff - Amazon
Cleopatra, one of the THE coolest women in history.

Courtesy of Sephora
I love to play with make up..and I love to paint.  This seems to be the best of both worlds!  It reminds me of an artist's palette. How much fun would it be to play with these colors?!

Tulle and net gloves - Bombshell Bettie's Vintage on Etsy
I am totally bringing back gloves..they're so pretty, they keep my hands toasty and what better time than the winter?

What are some of the items on your holiday wish list?

xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...