Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Create 365 Project Update


Soooo, I began this collar yesterday from the spring issue of Vogue Knitting.  I'm making it in a lovely kelly green (in honor of St. Patrick's day). 

Since I'm determined to work on creating something each day, I put the yarn, magazine and needles into my purse and brought it along with me for dinner with my family...and then proceeded to get totally distracted, lose track of where I was and mess up my pattern.  I had to unravel it all (cussing the whole time..well, my brand of cussing..which usually involves words like "holy peanuts!" and "son of a biscuit").  I think maybe I need to put the yarn down for a little bit and try a different project.  Though my sewing and jewelry making projects may not be as portable, they might be a welcome respite as they come a little easier to me.

Perhaps I'll start an embroidery project..that should travel fairly easily!

I'll keep you posted on my progress, and I will certainly be revisiting this collar because I'm totally head over heels for it ;)

Hugs and Smooches,
D

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful...can't wait to see your green version of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...