Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Create 365 - Project Updates

I'm still plodding along with the Geek Chic hat pattern.  I'm hoping to have it complete by this weekend (which will be excellent timing, since we're expecting a rather large snow storm in the next few days ;)

In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a few other things I have in mind for the Create 365 project.  This is not a comprehensive list, but a few highlights that I'm really looking forward to tackling!

I want to create this dress for the spring.  The pattern was designed by the lovely Gertie of Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing.  Her blog is a HUGE favorite of mine, you should go take a peek at it if you love to sew!
Link
I also purchased Gertie's Book and fell in love with a scalloped skirt pattern.
Link

Link
I think I'd like to do it in a pretty teal blue or fuchsia color.

On the knitting front, I just purchased the spring issue of Vogue Knitting and I LOVE the brightly colored knitted collars!  I think I may begin with this one, but I might be moved to make them all ;)

Link
Also on the knitting front (a far more ambitious pattern than I have yet attempted) this adorable sweater from Knit Vintage, by Madeline Weston.

Link


In addition, I have several projects of my own design in the works, including a new jewelry line, and some additions to some of my current lines (Like the Sirene and Once Upon a Time series) and another doll for a special someone ;)

I can't wait to share these with you!  Let me know if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...