Thursday, January 10, 2013

Create 365 - Design for the Felt Snow White Flapper Brooch


This was yesterday's create 365 project.  I was going to post it last night, but ninja rabbits attacked my home..and my hair caught on fire...and my computer was stolen by rogue monks..

Ok.  I fell asleep.

Anywho, here it is.  It's a design for a line of felt cameo brooches I plan on creating with a hybrid of past decades and fairytale characters.  This one is Snow White as a Flapper, I'm also working on a Gibson Girl style Rapunzel, Alice in Wonderland with 1940's style hair and clothing, Cinderella in mod 60s style and Victorian Red Riding Hood.  I may also use the designs on bags and t-shirts, but one step at a time ;)

Hugs and Smooches,
D

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea for this line! And I adore seeing design sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how adorable and ORIGINAL!! FRESH! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how both elements of Snow White and a 1920's flapper come across so clearly. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...