Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Beacon - Dailygood.org


As promised, here is the start of "The Beacon" series!  I hope to receive stories and suggestions from all of you to showcase here that promote goodwill and everyday heroes <3

Today's post features a website that I am very fond of, dailygood.org.  This is a wonderful website that promotes inspirational news stories each day.  You can subscribe (as I do) to have them emailed right to you!  Here is a link to one of my recent favorites What I've Learned from the Children in my Life.

Enjoy!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...