Thursday, October 18, 2012

New to the ConstantlyAlice Shop!

Just added sooo many lovely vintage jewelry pieces to the shop! Here are some of my favorites.

Purchase
 Love this little grape brooch and earring set!  How cute would this be as a holiday gift for the wine lover on your list?

Purchase
These little mod flower earrings remind me of Mary Tyler Moore :)

Purchase
These pink clip earrings would make FANTASTIC shoe clips!

Purchase
Another great holiday gift (or even a gift for yourself ;)  Little pink snowflakes!

Purchase
I love these so much, I almost couldn't part with them.

These are just a few of the wonderful vintage items now available!  Head on over to the shop to take a look at the other lovelies, and expect many, many more unique vintage and handcrafted items to come leading up to the holiday season.

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...