Sunday, May 6, 2012

Roadtrip! - The Finale

Last post in the Roadtrip series!  These are from the Smithsonian.  We didn't get to spend NEARLY as much time as I would have liked, so we plan to take another trip down for a long weekend.  The photos here are some of my favorites from the American History Museum (Including Pin ups and A few of the First Ladies Inaugural gowns!)  Hindsight being what it is, I realized later that I neglegcted to document what gown belonged to whom, so I only remember one or two ;) 


This one was Jackie Kennedy! (Of course I'd remember that one ;)
..and this was Ladybird Johnson!

Hugs and Smooches, D

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We did! The Smithsonian was by far my favorite ;) Can't wait to go back!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic images, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...