Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer..

Today my cousin (Hi, Cyn!) shared this marvelous video of a deaf baby hearing for the first time:



Amazing, right??  It totally brightened my day and made me feel so fortunate that I get to live in a world where this is possible.  So..I decided to share a few of my other heart warming, funny or otherwise inspiring favorite things to bring a little cheer to your day.  In no particular order, here they are..

This kid is fantastic. Never fails to get a laugh out of me ;)



I want this kitteh..that is all..




The Truth About Santa - amazing for kiddos AND adults ;)

That's right..Jabba the Cupcake..

Pinterest

..cause I wonder where you are..

Pinterest
Really no words for this one..




And I leave you with one of my favorite quotes.

Pinterest

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...