Thursday, September 15, 2011

Style It - The Plaid Flannel Dress

This dress is beyond cozy for the fall weather! I've styled it in two very different ways.

The first is a 80's style look with a nod to grunge. It's cozy, warm and has a great indie look to it.

Nod to Grunge


Alexander McQueen long sleeve top
£875 - harveynichols.com

Black shoes
$100 - ladiesemporium.com

Old Navy knotted bead necklace
$17 - oldnavy.gap.com

Uniqlo wool hat
£20 - uniqlo.com


The second look is more of a boho look, with a touch of fall in the feather necklace and the leaf hair clip.

Boho Fall Plaid


Frye tall shoes
$378 - zappos.com

Jane Norman boho necklace
£5 - janenorman.co.uk

Philippa Holland gold hair accessory
$1,257 - boutique1.com


The plaid dress can be purchased at my shop here

How would you style the plaid flannel dress?  I'd love to hear your ideas!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...