Monday, September 19, 2011

The Link Love List

Happy Monday, y'all :)  (I'm pretending if I'm nice to Monday, it will be nice back...shhhhhh...)

Anywho, I thought perhaps a good start to the week would be to share some of my favorite blogs with you.  This is by no means a comprehensive list, and it is one I will most likely update every week or so.  There are so many fantastic blogs out there!  But some of my favorite posts this week are:

A Beautiful Mess

Elsie is just too darn cute.  I know you'll love her.  I just know it.
Elsie at A Beautiful Mess
The Vintage Traveler

Some really amazing vintage posts..including this one.  How perfect is that coat??
Image courtesy of the Vintage Traveler
Vixen Vintage
Solanah gives me closet envy with just about every post...see what I mean?
Elegant Musings Casey does some really fab tutorials.  Right now she's doing a circle skirt sew along. So fun!
Image courtesy of Elegant Musings
Baubles, Accoutrements and Garb
Brianna shares some great outfit ideas and tips!  (That yellow skirt is calling my name..)

Image courtesy of Baubles, Accoutrements and Garb
VaVoom Vintage
Brittany has a really informative blog, and she shares some great links to vintage resources on her site.
Image Courtesy of VaVoom Vintage
I hope you all have a wonderful day!  (And don't tell Monday, but it's almost outta here ;)

Hugs and Smooches,
D

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm featured! That's so awesome of you D! Thank you, thank you! I've seen Vixen Vintage's post today and was in love!! I'll check out the others, thanks for the love!

    xoxo
    http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never fear! I plan to do more blog lists in the future ;) Couldn't fit all my faves in one post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these - some I was familiar with and others brand new to me. I needed some of these lovely posts as it has been a Monday I would rather have not faced (took an overnight flight back from visiting a friend and went straight to work - that's right, I've been up more than 30 hours)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! You must be exhausted! I hope you have a nice, restful evening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and elsie sorta look alike. is that you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't notice till you pointed it out, but we are similar. I even have glasses like that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...