Thursday, December 2, 2010

This Time I Really Mean it..

I have a lot to say.  I mean a LOT.  I've thought of starting a blog for some time now, but I always find an excuse not to write.  I don't have the time..who wants to read my rantings anyway..I'd rather be shopping..

Well, I've finally bit the bullet.  Here it is, my blog!  I intend to regale you with stories of family fun, vintage expeditions, sewing and knitting projects, random photos and whatever else strikes my fancy.  I'm pretty new at this, (well..relatively knew.  I've started to write a blog a number of times, but I've become distracted so I've never actually maintained one..) so please feel free to jump in at any time and give me some feedback.

XO,
Me
My girlies and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...