Monday, December 20, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

It's a Wonderful Life

It's a Wonderful Life by ConstantlyAlice featuring vintage dresses

There's nothing quite like the holidays to make me feel grateful..and as domestic as a modern day Donna Reed :)

I get so much satisfaction from the little things this time of year.  Baking with the kiddos, sewing or knitting a gift, attending parties (parties and more parties) and best of all, visiting with family and friends.

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful holiday season and a joyful and promising new year!

XO,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...